To produce safe teachers who are academically sound, professionally competent, ready to serve the community and will not cause harm physically and mentally to pupils.
Equipping teacher trainees to be knowledgeable and self-motivated in a tertiary environment
- Excellence – A community striving for excellence in all our academic pursuits.
- Integrity – We are open, truthful and straightforward with our interactions with others.
- Diversity – A learning community made up of people from all walks of life coming together to achieve academic excellence.
- Inquiry – We deliver teaching and research of the highest academic standing to our student teachers.
- Student focus – We are dedicated to ensuring the personal and professional growth of our students.
- Leadership – Advocating for student teachers, staff and the teaching profession as a whole and listening with humility. Involving student teachers and staff in college committees to groom them for future leadership positions.